Code of Ethics
All members of the HBAGS shall agree to observe and be bound by the following Code of Ethics:
- MEMBERS shall constantly seek to provide better values, so that even greater share of our people may enjoy the benefits of home ownership.
- MEMBERS shall strive to develop the efficiency of the home building industry to the end that labor may receive its just and proper reward.
- MEMBERS shall at all times contribute their knowledge in home building to the best interest of those they serve.
- MEMBERS shall no knowingly enter into any contract, the terms of which are designed to imperil the rights of either labor or the suppliers of material to receive a fair return for services or goods furnished.
- MEMBERS shall not obtain any business by means of fraudulent statements by use of implications unwarranted by fact or reasonable probability.
- MEMBERS shall comply both in spirit and letter with rules and regulations prescribed law and government agencies for the health, safety and progress of the community.
- MEMBERS shall be alert to examine proposed or enacted state and local legislation detrimental to social, economic and political progress.
- MEMBERS shall not perform, or cause to be perform, any act which would tend to negatively reflect on, or bring into disrepute, any part of the home building industry.